Search Results

 

Found 121282 records

Page of 12129.

Search Within Results

Keywords
Exclude
No Image Details Add to Album
1Oborne Street Playground, Burngreave. Buildings in background belong to Bridgehouses Goods Depot. Playground built on the site of Court No. 4, Oborne Streetu02282

Oborne Street Playground, Burngreave. Buildings in background belong to Bridgehouses Goods Depot. Playground built on the site of Court No. 4, Oborne Street

2Darnall Church of Christ, Main Roadu02286

Darnall Church of Christ, Main Road

3Leather belting, ready to be delivered, Renton, Holdsworth and Co. Ltd., Colliery Engineers, No 49, Norfolk Streetu02297

Leather belting, ready to be delivered, Renton, Holdsworth and Co. Ltd., Colliery Engineers, No 49, Norfolk Street

4Stitching the belts, held in the horses, Renton, Holdsworth and Co. Ltd., Colliery Engineers, No 49, Norfolk Streetu02299

Stitching the belts, held in the horses, Renton, Holdsworth and Co. Ltd., Colliery Engineers, No 49, Norfolk Street

5Renton, Holdsworth and Co. Ltd., Colliery Engineers, No 49, Norfolk streetu02300

Renton, Holdsworth and Co. Ltd., Colliery Engineers, No 49, Norfolk street

6Boots Chemists, No 652, Staniforth Road, Darnall (Store 150)u02322

Boots Chemists, No 652, Staniforth Road, Darnall (Store 150)

7Nether Spurgear Wheel Dam (also known as Third Endcliffe Wheel), Endcliffeu02326

Nether Spurgear Wheel Dam (also known as Third Endcliffe Wheel), Endcliffe

8Silver Mace executed for his Grace the Duke of Norfolk for presentation to the City of Sheffield as a memorial of his having been the first Lord Mayoru02327

Silver Mace executed for his Grace the Duke of Norfolk for presentation to the City of Sheffield as a memorial of his having been the first Lord Mayor

9Cathedral SS Peter and Paul, Church Streetu02328

Cathedral SS Peter and Paul, Church Street

10Albert Hall, junction of Barkers Pool and Burgess Street. Opened 15 December 1873 as a concert hall. Began showing short films on a regular basis and from 17 June 1918 operated as a normal cinema. Destroyed by fire on 14 July 1937u02329

Albert Hall, junction of Barkers Pool and Burgess Street. Opened 15 December 1873 as a concert hall. Began showing short films on a regular basis and from 17 June 1918 operated as a normal cinema. Destroyed by fire on 14 July 1937

Found 121282 records.

Page of 12129.