Search Results

 

Found 123551 records

Page of 12356.

Search Within Results

Keywords
Exclude
No Image Details Add to Album
1Ranmoor Inn, No. 330 Fulwood Road, Ranmoor at junction with (right) Ranmoor Roads02585

Ranmoor Inn, No. 330 Fulwood Road, Ranmoor at junction with (right) Ranmoor Road

2Tom Lane looking towards Fulwood Road, Nether Greens02644

Tom Lane looking towards Fulwood Road, Nether Green

3Upper part of auditorium, The Regent Cinema, Barker's Pool, later became Gaumont. Designed by W.E. Trent. Opened 26th December, 1927. Became the Gaumont in 1946 and was twinned by Rank in 1969 and tripled in 1979. Closed 7th November 1985s02691

Upper part of auditorium, The Regent Cinema, Barker's Pool, later became Gaumont. Designed by W.E. Trent. Opened 26th December, 1927. Became the Gaumont in 1946 and was twinned by Rank in 1969 and tripled in 1979. Closed 7th November 1985

4Darnall Picture Palace, Staniforth Road later renamed the Balfours02696

Darnall Picture Palace, Staniforth Road later renamed the Balfour

5Projection booth equipped with Gaumont projectors, Heeley Green Picture House, Gleadless Roads02697

Projection booth equipped with Gaumont projectors, Heeley Green Picture House, Gleadless Road

6Unity Picture Palace, Langsett Roads02703

Unity Picture Palace, Langsett Road

7Ritz Cinema, at the junction of Southey Green Road and Wordsworth Avenues02704

Ritz Cinema, at the junction of Southey Green Road and Wordsworth Avenue

8Auditorium of the Scala Cinema, corner of Brook Hill and Winter Streets02705

Auditorium of the Scala Cinema, corner of Brook Hill and Winter Street

9Entrance Hall of the Scala Cinema, Brook Hills02706

Entrance Hall of the Scala Cinema, Brook Hill

10Crowds waiting to see the first musical 'The Broadway Melody' at The Central Picture House, Nos.69 - 71 The Moor. First opened 30 January 1922. Ended as a cinema after damage in the Blitz of 1940. Demolished May 1961s02707

Crowds waiting to see the first musical 'The Broadway Melody' at The Central Picture House, Nos.69 - 71 The Moor. First opened 30 January 1922. Ended as a cinema after damage in the Blitz of 1940. Demolished May 1961

Found 123551 records.

Page of 12356.