Search Results
Found 123612 records
| No | Image | Details | Add to Album |
|---|---|---|---|
| 1 | ![]() | s04328 St. Paul's C. of E. Church and Town Hall, Pinstone Street | |
| 2 | ![]() | s04330 St. Paul's C. of E. Church and Town Hall, Pinstone Street | |
| 3 | ![]() | s04340 St. Paul's C. of E. Church and Town Hall, Pinstone Street | |
| 4 | ![]() | s04341 St. Paul's C. of E. Church, Pinstone Street | |
| 5 | ![]() | s04357 Beauchief Abbey and cottages referred to on early maps as the Lodge | |
| 6 | ![]() | s04360 Beauchief Abbey and cottages referred to on early maps as the Lodge | |
| 7 | ![]() | s04361 Beauchief Abbey and cottages referred to on early maps as the Lodge | |
| 8 | ![]() | s04367 Beauchief Abbey and cottages referred to on early maps as the Lodge | |
| 9 | ![]() | s04371 Beauchief Abbey, off Abbey Lane. Founded by Robert Fitz Ranulf, Lord of Alfreton, around 1183. After the Dissolution in 1537, the site became the property of Sir Nicholas Strelley. The tower, although original, has lost its top storey and west wi | |
| 10 | ![]() | s04372 Beauchief Abbey and cottages referred to on early maps as the Lodge |
Found 123612 records.









