Search Results
Found 123612 records
| No | Image | Details | Add to Album |
|---|---|---|---|
| 1 | ![]() | s05248 The remains of the Great Kitchen Tower, Sheffield Manor House, Manor Lane | |
| 2 | ![]() | s05249 Remains of the Great Kitchen Tower, Manor Lane, Manor House, Manor Lane | |
| 3 | ![]() | s05265 Drawing of Sheffield Manor House ruins from the north. | |
| 4 | ![]() | s05273 The Farm, Granville Road, former residence of the Duke of Norfolk | |
| 5 | ![]() | s05278 Norton Hall, in what is now Graves Park, rear of St. James' Church | |
| 6 | ![]() | s05280 Norton Hall, in what is now Graves Park, rear of St. James' Church. Built 1815 by Samuel Shore. In 1850 became property of Charles Cammell. Later became annexe to Jessop Hospital for Women and private clinic, Beechwood. Became private apartments, 199 | |
| 7 | ![]() | s05291 The Farm, Granville Road, former residence of the Duke of Norfolk | |
| 8 | ![]() | s05303 Wharncliffe Lodge, south west of Wharncliffe Farm, at the end of Lady Wharncliffe Road. Built in 1510 by Sir Thomas Wortley who destroyed two hamlets to extend his chase. The lodge remains in the Wortley family | |
| 9 | ![]() | s05308 Longshaw Lodge | |
| 10 | ![]() | s05329 Beauchief Hall, built 1671, by Edward Pegge, High Sheriff of Derbyshire in 1664, for his son, using stones from ruined Beauchief Abbey. Held by Edward Pegge's descendants until 1909. Later occupied by A. Kingsford Wilson, former Master Cutler |
Found 123612 records.









